Another year arrives and we are left to ponder what wondrous changes our lord and saviors, David and Dan, will make to our favorite tv show. Will they remove a fan favorite, kill off characters who are otherwise alive in the book series, or implement their own fan fiction? Only R’hllor can tell, so let me look into the fire and give you the 15 things that WILL happen this upcoming season 5 of Game of Thrones.
Archive for December, 2014
1. Sansa loses her virginity.
2. Jon Snow is made Lord Commander. Obvi.
3. Hound lives.
4. Balon dies.
5. Varamyr 6 Skins has a big scene
6. We find out why the white walkers are making white walker babies
7. Areo faces off with Jaime
8.Aemon and Sam set sail.
9. Arya goes b****
10. Hizdahr has a pretty hot man-sex scene
11. Missandei has a pretty hot man-sex scene … and a pretty hot woman-sex scene
12. Myrcella kisses Trystane in an epicly boring scene
13. High Sparrow waxes poetic with long monologue and creates his army
14. Season ends with Arya losing her face
15. D&D skip the Griff storyline, stupidly.
2015 is upon us. With it, brings Season 5 of ‘Game of Thrones’. Looking forward, here are some of my predictions of what is to come.
- Winter is Coming.
Westeros is getting colder. The snows are getting heavier. And, with them, a storm is coming. We’ve seen an awful lot of the Others in the past few seasons. One of my pet theories is that we are on the brink of the second War for the Dawn. The accidental reveal of the Night’s King in the last season just solidified this. Going forward, the Others will want to be kept in the viewer’s mind as much as is possible. So, we’re hopefully going to see a lot more of them, and their home far beyond the Wall.
- A Thousand Eyes and One
There has been a lot of controversy that Bran is not going to be in Season 5. But I don’t think it’s going to be as simple as that. The new promos have shown ‘the Sight’. Why would they include a storyline that isn’t in the show this season? My prediction is that Bran WILL be in this season. Just not as we know it. Bran is going to be our eyes into the past. Another of my theories is that Bloodraven sees through the eyes of the ravens. Ever noticed that we see the ravens going a little crazy when the Others are around? We are going to have ‘the sight’ because Bran has it.
Lady Shelly’s predictions for Season 5:
1) Arya is going to invent a hand cream that can mask the smell of clams, cockles and oysters.
2) Jaime is going to develop severe acid reflux from eating so much spicy Dornish food. Sugar skulls will not be served.
3) Cersei will decide that long flowing locks are overrated and opt for a more Mia Farrow-esque haircut.
1. The Hound will be revealed to be alive, confirming the “Gravedigger Theory”. However, he won’t be a gravedigger. He’ll be a beekeeper or a shepherd or something stupid like that.
2. Roose Bolton will be revealed to be a skin-wearing vampire-like being. He will sparkle when exposed to sunlight without his protective skin.
3. Gendry’s rowboat will be intercepted and captured by Victarion Greyjoy. Gendry and Victarion will become lovers.
Tags: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE, GAME OF THRONES
As 2014 comes to a close, we reflect on the past year and all it has brought us, the good and bad and
huh? Moments from Game of Thrones and predictions on what’s to come this 5th Season in 2015.
I could make a list of good moments (Joffrey dying, Tyrion telling all of Kings Landing what up, or Arya
and the Hound/ Brianne and Pod, our dynamic duos) or the bad like that alter scene (although that
could also be under a huh moment) and the huh moments SPOILER ALERT LSH, Tysha, and who is Locke
I’ll just make some predictions of the season to come.
15) D&D will change something from the books interpretation to the show. (I know, this is obvious)
14) No one will say “You know nothing Jon Snow” because Ygritte is dead. Too harsh?
UPDATE: Confirmed by Eps 1-4 of Game of Thrones Season 5
We, the leal and faithful book readers, are slowly approaching the abyss that is season 5 of Game of Thrones where uncertainty looms and potential spoilers are ready to take us all unawares. Recently Sophie Turner said in an impromptu interview that she filmed a “traumatic” scene for season 5.
This isn’t exactly new news as Elio Garcia said in an interview with Vulture in January 2014 that he had read some portions of The Winds of Winter which included a “Sansa chapter that’s sure to be controversial.” Naturally, the ASoIaF/GoT universe exploded with curiosity and began to wonder what it was. Would something terrible happen to her? Would she murder Littlefinger or Sweetrobin? And with the filming of season 5 now complete, interest in the controversial Sansa scene has been renewed.
LAST NIGHT I DECIDED TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE MOVIE THEATER TO SEE EXODUS GOD AND KINGS STARRING BATMAN. UNFORTUNATELY, THE TICKETS WERE ALL SOLD OUT, SO I DECIDED TO TAKE A CHANCE ON A NEW FILM CALLED THE HOBBIT THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES. I DON’T OWN A TELEVISION OR THE INTERNET SO I HAD NOT SEEN ANY TRAILERS FOR IT, BUT ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE THEATER SEEMED REALLY EXCITED. AND WHEN I SAY REALLY EXCITED, WHAT I SHOULD ACTUALLY SAY IS, THEY WERE DRESSED UP IN ALL SORTS OF FANCIFUL FURRY COSTUMES AND MEDIEVAL CLOTHING LIKE IT WAS THE RENAISSANCE FAIRE – I ALWAYS ENJOY THE “REN FAIRE” AS WE CALL IT BACK HOME, AND SO IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD WAY TO SPEND THE EVENING. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE WERE NO TURKEY LEGS, SCOTCH EGGS, OR POTS OF GROG TO BE HAD AT THE THEATER, WHICH DIDN’T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME, SINCE IT SEEMED LIKE THE PERFECT TIME TO BE SELLING THEM, AS I TOLD THE TEENAGE GIRLS BEHIND THE COUNTER.
THE IRON WENCH . . . .
by Servant On Ice