NEW DAENERYS PICS PROVE SEASON 5 IS FANFICTION (UPDATE: VIDEO)

Posted: January 26, 2015 in ANGERNEWS

(HERE BE SPOILS)

CAN ANYONE EXACTLY TELL ME WHERE IN THE BOOKS THESE ARE FROM?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?

TYRION DANY JORAH AND DAARIO?!?!?!?!?

vlcsnap-2015-01-27-07h58m53s58

vlcsnap-2015-01-27-07h59m11s251

B8L8WHkCYAEICMJ

IMG-20141101-WA0007 1413827612787_wps_33_EXCLUSIVE_EXCLUSIVE_Filmi 1413825173151_wps_24_EXCLUSIVE_EXCLUSIVE_Filmi

THIS SEASON IS NOTHING BUT FANFICTION!!!! 50 SHADES OF GREY SHLOCK FANFICTION!!!!

Advertisements
Comments
  1. speedyleedy says:

And I saw that dragon ripping off arms and legs, tearing men in half, burning them down to ash and bones. People started running, trying to get out of that pit, but I come to see a show, and by all of gods of Ghis, I saw one. I was up in the purple, so I didn’t think the dragon was like to trouble me.

whist this scence is not verbatim in the books, it seems to fit. Except that Tyrion is already there. I don’t really think that changes the story too much (we don’t know what his impact on Dany will be yet, so it’s purely speculative). Sure. It’s as different from the books as any scene, but much closer than the shirtless Ramsay debacle.

2. No one says:

The video was ok I guess

3. unlike the boring book that are AFFC/DWD the show aspires to be full of eventfull things and action.

• Shelly says:

Right? AFFC/ADWD are so awful. I’m glad HBO is spicing things up! We need it because who wants to watch Dany sit on a bench for another season!

• or watch:

– Jon counting turnips
        – Brianne walking the Riverlands looking at the scenery
        – Tyrion traveling from Pentosm to Mereen the entire season only to find Dany gone the moment he arrives
        – Greyjoy / Martell filler

and so on …

4. Yazan says:

WHAT…THE…FUCK… Why is Tyrion next to Dany? and where the fuck is Penny?!
    and they seem to have cut the “Young Griff” plot-line…

5. Bo Donovan says:

Why the hell did GRRM give D&D and HBO the licence to do what they wanted with HIS BOOKS????? Was he not aware what he was signing????

6. zielonysnieg says:

Come on guys, isn’t that a scene from ADWD? The one which finishes with Deanerys flying away on Drogon into the Dotraki Sea? Anyway, they are in such a rush with the show! and yet – you’re right – Tyrion was not suppose to be there armin-arm with Deanerys – AND – JORAH (whose soul is broken as f*ck!).
    It looks like ‘an alternative-ASOIAF-reality’..